CL – Cluster
- Extreme light and transparent material, waterproof, especially designed for the large-scale outdoor displays and decorations.
- For large-scaled projects, address-free.
- Guaranteed simplicity by one-way signal transmission. The way of one-way signal transmission is to re-encode the data sent cascade, effectively avoiding the deviation by the accumulation of multi-chip signal cascade.
- Easy installation: the net structure is for quick set up and dismantles.
- Extremely flexible: connected by flexible cable to be mounted to any shape and any place.
- Capable to operate between 40 degree and 60 degree with low power consumption.
- Cost effective solution for large-scale projects.
Fl – Dance Floor
- LED dance floor is designed for stages, nightclubs, and disco usage.
- It can be loaded with heavy weight and be viewed within the short distance of 1 meter.
- The dance fl oor adopts 3-in-1 SMD with a viewing angle up to 140 degree vertically and horizontally.
- The surface is made of a clear acrylic board with 15 mm of thickness
- The built-in mounting track and smart connector solutions make assembly of even numerous modules fast and easy.
- easy to install and dismantle. Installed around the upper and lower connector and marked up with screws, the power and signal connectors can also be connected easily.
JL – Outdoor DIP
Type: JL 10/JL 12/JL 12.3/JL 12.5/JL 16/JL 20/JL 22/JL 25/JL 30
- Superb brightness, color uniformity and image reproduction. Brightness variances within +/- 2.5%
- Extremely weather-proof, adapt to different kinds of environment.
- Support automatic fault detection.
- Refresh rate up to 4,200Hz, completely flickering-free for live videos.
- Proprietary image processing produces sharp brilliant images – unmatched by industry competition.
- 6000 : 1 contrast ratio tempers screen brightness into sharp, focused images whether up close or far away.
- More than 6000 nits guarantees the screen stays brighter longer, providing 100,000 hours of continuous use.
JL – Outdoor DIP
- Featured in easy vertical stacking for taller fascias and high resolution and wide review angles.
- The Maxgo Fascia series offer a modular outdoor and indoor display concept that allows the building up of any shape of building.
- Key advances in wall-mounted with front access are convenient for easy installation and maintenance.
JL – Outdoor DIP
- Maxgo‘s Scoreboard series are designed for indoor and outdoor usage with ultra-brightness and durability.
- The Outdoor 3-in-1 SMD LED type enables wide symmetrical viewing angles and short minimum viewing distances, a significant reduction in light reflections with enhanced smart shaders.
- Superior image quality. True 16-bit processing and LED level calibration ensure consistent color and brightness uniformity.
- Component selection and layout minimize heat distribution and operating temperature, making usage save and easy for customers.
JL- Outdoor DIP
- High reliability: data hot backup aims to avoid any communication risks during the show; supports automatic fault detection.
- Refresh rate up to 4,200Hz, completely flickering free for live video.
- Thin and lightweight design allows easy handling and installation.
- Stringent selection of LEDs and components are to use in bright sunlight and rain, ideal for use at all outdoor locations.
– Input voltage: AC220V
– LCD display, 32 kinds of color changing modes for your choice; level 100 speed
– Compatible for 4M-2G CF card “’Maximum can control 4800 pixel digital led displays or sub-controllers, arbitrary combination, no pixel limitations
– With 8 ports(channels)
– DMX RS485 flat electricity output; “controllable on-line distance”>100m